Please check out our FAQ’s page for answers to popular returns and exchange questions.
Pet Time is committed to providing sensational customer service. The Returns Policy was established to provide our customers the confidence and comfort, subject to the condition that goods that are returned for a refund, exchange or credit must be received with 14 days from the date of the issued receipt and are subject to the following criteria:
- All returns for refund, exchanges or credits must be first communicated to a Pet Time representative, issued a return number and return address before sending back goods.
- All sent goods must place correct return address and return number to be allegeable for a refund.
- All good must be in new, unopened condition and in original condition.
- Used, damaged or soiled returns will not be accepted
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated to returning goods for a refund, credit or exchange. Only exception is if a customer has received an incorrect item(s), if this is the case Pet Time can offer you a credit or a refund to cover costs associated to returning back item(s).
- Pet Time does not accept any responsibilities if goods are losses or damaged during a return transit.
- Pet Time does not accept C.O.D returns.
- Pet Time is unable to offer refunds or exchanges on any food, treats or edible items which have been open due to strict health polies.
The order I received was faulty, what do I do?
If you have received a faulty item from Pet Time, please contact us through e-mail at email@example.com. In your e-mail please address the fault of the product, provide a picture of the faulty product, invoice number and your name. Our friendly team will work with you to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
How do I return a product?
- Contact Pet Time: There is two methods either via phone on (03) 9315 1769 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail provide your name, contact details, invoice number.
- E-mail confirmation: Pet Time will issue a return number and return address via e-mail.
- How to Package return item(s): When re-packaging item(s) for a return, make sure that your items are well packaged to prevent your items from damage during the delivery process. Pet Time does not take any responsibility if your items become damaged during delivery process.
- What to include in my return: Alongside your faulty goods, please include the following:
- Copy of your receipt (not the original)
- Fault description
- Personal information
- How to label my return: Please print out the return label provided by Pet Time and fill in your return delivery address and your issued return number (e.g. #12002217842 as an example). Place the return label on top of the box and ensure it is fixed to the surface of the box (use of clear sticky tape is recommended). Failure to label the return box, may result in parcels not being accepted by Pet Time.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
If you wish to cancel an order, please do so by contacting Pet Time by phone (03) 9315 1769 or through e-mail at email@example.com and requesting for a cancellation. Cancelation requests might take up to 48 hours to be processed and cancelled (excluding weekends and public holidays). Order’s that have already been shipped before a cancellation request has been processed within the 48 hour time period can be recalled/returned however delivery charges cannot be refunded.
If you have further questions, please check our FAQs for answers. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please feel free to contact us.